Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Another day in the life..

Not much to update today.. just a couple little things.

#1- I got a call from the Allied Defense League. We went over the case and they are discussing it with their team and will hopefully get back to me today about whether or not they think they can help me.

Apparently the IPs went to the only surrogacy lawyer in the state (or, one of two I guess since she referred me to someone else) and met with someone in her office for a consult in between the time when I emailed with her and yesterday. So the bad news is that I can't use her.. but the good news is neither can they; it's now a conflict of interests. Lets hope I get good news from the Defense League today.

#2- I found out that I am too late to take a session off from school. Which majorly sucks. However, they were able to drop me down to taking one class instead of two, and they were able to switch my classes around so that now I am taking a dumb nothing 'Careers in Psychology' class instead of the more difficult and thought-intensive classes of 'Organizational Psychology' or 'Foundations of Psychology-the Brain'

Even though I was just complaining a week ago that my classes were mindless and boring, I think this is going to work out well for me. By going this route even though I think this class in general is stupid; I don't need to learn about careers in psychology.. I already know what I want to do with my degree that's why I got into the program in the first place; it will be an easy class that will take up the session and allow me a bit less stress in the school-related field, so I can focus on taking care of what needs to be done in the legal and medical arenas.

Baby is doing well.. She's been more active in the last 24 hours than I can remember during this whole pregnancy. It's very reassuring.

So that's it for now. I have a paper that seriously needs to get finished so that I don't flunk the class that I talked the instructor into giving me an incomplete for so that I'd have an extra week to finish.. It's due tonight. Wish me luck.. 15 pages.. eesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We value respect for the opinions and decisions of others. Please comment with this in mind.