Wednesday, July 25, 2012

1 Month Old!!

Today is July 25th, 2012. Nobody will see this post today, but it is important that I post it nonetheless. Baby S is one month old today!
Never before have I been so happy and excited to see my baby reach the one month mark. She did it! She survived! For all the months of uncertainty; the worrying, the waiting, the tests and talks, everything that could have gone horribly wrong and the challenges that still lay ahead... She's here! She's surviving! She's proving everyone wrong! I could not be more proud  She may still be in the hospital, and she may be having some issues at the current moment, but she is still here, and she is still fighting. She is my beautiful warrior princess. She has truly earned her name! firewings She is the fiery one. She is my Sweet S!